Security Installer Community

Minerva 80

FireComm

Came, asked for help, got it, asked for something the site rules don't allow then has a go.....

Another one of the 'rules don't apply to me' sort.

Well go elsewhere and be high and mighty if you don't like this sites rules.

Or, as already suggested get trade membership and stop whining.

:bruce_h4h:

TO THE LAST TWO POSTERS

YOU REALLY SHOULD LEARN TO READ BEFORE COMMENTING IN SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS MANNER.IF YOU HAD READ MY POST YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY MANUALS ,THEY WERE OFFERED.

AND IF YOU THINK THAT "ME HAVING A GO" YOU REALLY SHOULD GET A LIFE ,IM IN SAUDI AT THE MOMENT AND CANT GET ACCESS TO MY TRADE ACCOUNT WHICH IS WHY IM USING THIS ONE,BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNEW THAT ,YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND HAVE THE FIGURE TO PROVE IT.SI I SUGGEST YOU FILL YOUR LIFE WITH OTHER THINGS THAN BEING RUDE ON MESSAGE BOARDS WHERE YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL HELPFUL TO SAY.YOU ARE JUST FILLING UP SPACE ,MUCH AS YOU PROBABLY DO IN LIFE .GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO THE HELPFUL PEOPLE ON HERE NOT TO THE AFOREMENTIONED

TO THE LAST TWO POSTERS

YOU REALLY SHOULD LEARN TO READ BEFORE COMMENTING IN SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS MANNER.IF YOU HAD READ MY POST YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY MANUALS ,THEY WERE OFFERED.

AND IF YOU THINK THAT "ME HAVING A GO" YOU REALLY SHOULD GET A LIFE ,IM IN SAUDI AT THE MOMENT AND CANT GET ACCESS TO MY TRADE ACCOUNT WHICH IS WHY IM USING THIS ONE,BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNEW THAT ,YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND HAVE THE FIGURE TO PROVE IT.SI I SUGGEST YOU FILL YOUR LIFE WITH OTHER THINGS THAN BEING RUDE ON MESSAGE BOARDS WHERE YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL HELPFUL TO SAY.YOU ARE JUST FILLING UP SPACE ,MUCH AS YOU PROBABLY DO IN LIFE .GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO THE HELPFUL PEOPLE ON HERE NOT TO THE AFOREMENTIONED

I thought alcohol was banned in Saudi?

Or is that the problem?

I don't make the sites rules, when I gently reminded another member about site rules your next post was obnoxious.

You did ask for manuals, you do not have a trade account.

Pick your toys up and grow up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

• 3 weeks later...

I have it on good authority that I can use xp95 heads on a Minerva 80 because its the same protocol,can any wise men out there verify this.This would certainly ease the ridiculous slow position I find myself in regards adt supply of parts,Im familiar with these panels and have the fast access codes but if anyone has or knows where I can get a manual,it would be nice to have something to read.

thanks

FireComm,

Unfortunately your information is incorrect, no Apollo protocol will work on a Minerva 8/16E or 80. Regarding the slow supply position, spares support till 2012 and readily available. Try:

xxxx

Good Luck

i find it impossible to believe that an ex adt engineer would suggest installing xp95 devices on a minerva 80 loop! i find it equally hard to believe that if you have over 20years in this field you would even consider doing this! mainly because it obviously wont work and could corrupt the loop therefore preventing other devices to respond with hi or lo id currents and thus effect there functions, also because if the system failed to operate in a fire you would be truelly fooked because you have failed to follow the manufacturers recommendations!

Im not conviced the original poster is a fire engineer!!

i find it impossible to believe that an ex adt engineer would suggest installing xp95 devices on a minerva 80 loop! i find it equally hard to believe that if you have over 20years in this field you would even consider doing this! mainly because it obviously wont work and could corrupt the loop therefore preventing other devices to respond with hi or lo id currents and thus effect there functions, also because if the system failed to operate in a fire you would be truelly fooked because you have failed to follow the manufacturers recommendations!

Im not conviced the original poster is a fire engineer!!

That's why he isn't trade as I pointed out near the start of this stoopid thread!

XP95 on Minerva, yeah right, a wet behind the ears 16 year old would know that was BS.....

:bruce_h4h:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived