Security Installer Community

Minerva 80

FireComm

That's why he isn't trade as I pointed out near the start of this stoopid thread!

XP95 on Minerva, yeah right, a wet behind the ears 16 year old would know that was BS.....

:bruce_h4h:

Has it really come to this?

Ive read this thread and am somewhat baffled at the level of hostility.If site rules have been broken thats one thing but the open hostility to someone asking(or at least you assuming they are asking ) is just not required surely,politeness costs nothing.This forum is surely here to help others and yourselves ,there really is no need to be so aggressive about it,what are you defending,this is a place to talk and exchange ideas and suggestions nothing more.its not worth getting so hot under the collar about,with everybody trying to have the last word ,and then assuming the guy hasnt really had twenty years fire experience because he would have known all along the answer.This forum is full of seemingly experienced people who ask questions which I and of course countless others may know the answer to,just because we have come across the problem before,it doesnt make people stupid for not knowing something or taking in good faith what another engineer has told him.presumably he had doubts which is why he asked the question on here.So too assume someone is lying to gain information is beyond the pale really isnt it?.If you feel rules are being broken report them or politely tell them ,dont waste your time being rude to them or they will be rude back and who wants to read that on this forum,Im sure there are better places on the internet for that.Im not siding with anybody here at all,I can see whats gone on, but reading this,I wouldnt want to join this forum it would be easy to assume all members were rude and aggressive and very defensive.If guests or non trade members were not welcome they wouldnt be allowed to post at all,and this would be a trade only forum ,which it isnt.

Be Nice.thanks.

Archived