Security Installer Community

Spam Cops

think thats luggseys point magpye, had it been reported the pm's would have gone out and given a faster response.

mine get pushed to my hotmail account so i get a "pop up" appear while I'm writting quotes etc.

James possibly has his pushed to his blackberry thingy as he's alot more switched on with the IT stuff than me.

either way the chance of catching them quick as possible is vastly improved using the report button.

Lets not be to harsh with CB though he's only pulling our leg...........surely.

C

You know it's only happens in the public forums so if you want I can make you "trade only" ?

Apart from that you have to accept it can and will happen dispite our best endevours.

Nobody is pushing anything on anyone....you stated the stoopid topic.

Happy = log in.

Not happy = log out.

The end.

C.

Unfortunatly darren things will be posted on all forums. Theonly way we can 100% stop it is to have everything on preview. We cant filter it more than we have. Most of it is blocked by the filter but you 'could' post whatever you liked and if it needed to be removed, it would be reported and then someone would remove it. Alternativly you could try just viewing things more then 6 hours old then id say its likly to have been dealt with by then.

If you do know of a more foolproof or better system then I for one am always open to suggestions.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived