Security Installer Community

Honeywell Dual-tec Pir Wiring?

jontawn

Guest anguscanplay
Richard,

cheers bud - thats how i've wired it and all appears to be ok. oh so you hadnt copied mine then (goes off in a huff LOL)I'm just concerned that should something catastrophic happen (ie a man with a bag marked 'swag') then it will all be my fault and i'll end up with no business and no life!!

cheers,

Jonathan

and thats why we have insurance

Hey Angus,

Yeah, I have public liability & professional indemnity! (thank god!)

I'd tried with how yours was wired (and apparantly working) I just couldnt get the other sensors to do it? I dunno, i've been doing this alarm and a VOIP system at the same time, so perhaps not thinking clearly!?

cheers,

Jonathan ;)

and thats why we have insurance

As we are in a public forum.

As far as I know know we have not made a mistake that we didnt find during commisioning. We do have failures etc that are usually found on the service. but if something fails between service then we dont find it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest anguscanplay
As we are in a public forum.

As far as I know know we have not made a mistake that we didnt find during commisioning. We do have failures etc that are usually found on the service. but if something fails between service then we dont find it.

without getting too philisophical - you cant be sure, we can only test and that isnt the same as been sure

hence inSUREance - see?

Archived