Security Installer Community

Texecom Speech Dialler Tsd

b14bee

HI I HAVE A INTELLISENSE 800L CONTROL PANEL AND WANT TO FIT A SPEECH DIALLER THE TEXECOM TSD WITH REMOTE MICROPHONE UNIT

MY CONTROL HAS NO NEGATIVE OUT PUT TO TRIGGER A SPEECH DIALLER

I HAVE CONTACTED TEXECOM THEY SAY THAT THERE UNIT NEEDS A NEGATIVE TRIGGER TO MAKE THIS WORK WITH MY CONTROL PANEL YOU WILL NEED TO FIT A RELAY FROM THE BELL POSITIVE TO CONVERT THIS TO A NEGATIVE TRIGGER

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS WHAT TYPE OF RELAY AND HOW TO WIRE IT UP

THANKS

HI I HAVE A INTELLISENSE 800L CONTROL PANEL AND WANT TO FIT A SPEECH DIALLER THE TEXECOM TSD WITH REMOTE MICROPHONE UNIT

MY CONTROL HAS NO NEGATIVE OUT PUT TO TRIGGER A SPEECH DIALLER

I HAVE CONTACTED TEXECOM THEY SAY THAT THERE UNIT NEEDS A NEGATIVE TRIGGER TO MAKE THIS WORK WITH MY CONTROL PANEL YOU WILL NEED TO FIT A RELAY FROM THE BELL POSITIVE TO CONVERT THIS TO A NEGATIVE TRIGGER

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS WHAT TYPE OF RELAY AND HOW TO WIRE IT UP

THANKS

The bell output of the 800l is a switched negative (as is the bell output of almost all panels) so assuming the speech dialler needs a negative trigger you won't need a relay.

The bell output of the 800l is a switched negative (as is the bell output of almost all panels) so assuming the speech dialler needs a negative trigger you won't need a relay.

The wiring on the pcb is as per the installation manual ST- strobe switched negative

S- sounder switched negative

+ sounder hold off/strobe positive supply

- sounder hold off supply & sounder tamper feed (negative)

-R sounder tamper return (negative)

I have two wires one + and one - what two conections do i make to the control panel 800l for negative switching

The wiring on the pcb is as per the installation manual ST- strobe switched negative

S- sounder switched negative

+ sounder hold off/strobe positive supply

- sounder hold off supply & sounder tamper feed (negative)

-R sounder tamper return (negative)

I have two wires one + and one - what two conections do i make to the control panel 800l for negative switching

You need 3 wires from th dialler to the panle to make it work.

1 Permanent positive

2 Permanent negative

3 Switched negative to trigger.

1&2 would normally be connected to the aux output on the panel though it will work equally well connected to +sounder hold off and - sounder hold off.

3 should be connected to S- in the panel.

I can't tell you where to connect them in the dialler as I haven't fitted a Texecom dialler for a while but it will say in the manual.

Archived