Security Installer Community

c&k alarms

Guest Guest_malcolm

It would appear to me on reading some of the posts that this site is just a way of drumming up buisness for alarm engineers of which there are good and bad as in every trade.I just wish ide not bothered asking but be assured i will get this information and i will not be paying for it.I would like to thank you for your help (NOT) and will not be on this site again.
Thats gonna be your loss Malcolm.

I set this site up origionally as a help site for Alarm Users and if you read any of the earlier posts you will agree we helped plenty, and all manuals to any system were freely available. Thing is Malcolm the manufacturers put a stop to us giving out certain advice and installer manuals to any users for a few good reasons, which are discussed in great detail in another section of this forum. Thing is you couldnt even be bothered to register, how do we know you are who you say you are. No registered members are gonna risk their trade by giving out good advice to a person not know to be competant.

The alarm as reinstalled by me is working 100% and has been used daily for a considerable time i thought this sight was where i could get the required info but obviously not from you
Also being snotty to your 1st reply wont get you anywhere. This site run by people giving there time and efforts freely, it is not an obligation of this site to help impatient idiots.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Perhaps I should make this site Members only to disuade this kind of attitude, we do so much good work on this site it really pisses me off when an idiot comes along.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hmm,

That would probably cause more inconvenience than good Dave.

Fortunately the idiots are rare. :huh:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest daveesh

A bit of a sarcastic answer there Bellman

The idiot comes on for advice so pete going to aks cat food maunfacture how to stop cats breath from smelling after eating cat food

No sarcasm, just general thickness on my part, tired out after a LONG day..

Whoops, there goes the phone again, another call...

gotta go.............

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest Peter James

My last statement come from The Simpsons and is a statement by Ralph to Lisa in reply to a question that he doesnt understand. (a form of sarcasm I suppose)

Pete

Kipper your welcome for the support mate you were absolutely right.

Archived