Security Installer Community

Dvr Access Via Pda

justin

Hi.

Anybody used any DVR's with PDA access before?

I know DM has this facillity for the DS2 and SD. Has anyone used a PDA with these before? Any experience feedback would be much appreciated.

Just need to be sure that it works well and is reliable before I make any promises and costly miistakes!

Thankyou.

We have developed our own live viewer for ms phones for new digi sprite, ljd leviathon and our own dvr.

Very popular for about 3 months, then its never used. I use it on my own cameras at home and people are always impressed, but i feel its seen as more of a gimmick by most once they have it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Tried DMs Observer for PDA on my WM6 HTCTouch..........................it no like it. I think it only works up to WM5

I'd be interested in your viewer James for DM if you'd like to share!!!!

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

sorry breff its for our custom jobs, ie linking multiple sites together. Took me 2 weeks of coding. I might one day give away a stipped down version but not at the mo, sorry. (basically it gets us work due to the fact i can mod it for any dvr, and it allows the client to view all his/her sites from one application regardless of dvr. We have a similar desktop version.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived