Security Installer Community

Silly Question...

Guest anguscanplay
Not that big really, fits in palm of hand quite easy smaller than a packet of polos.

I Borrowed a few of em of my lass, she uses them for her hobbies so always has loads.

a packet of polos - think even i`d spot that superglued to the detector.

does it work on devices with opto relays too ..............?

Can go smaller, can get it to work with them about the size of a rollo (bit smaller than a rollo)

Didnt need to glue it on either, it just stuck to the pir due to the metal inside it...

Guess a non-moving relay would be immune, not got any to test at the mo tho.

... but where do you stop?

There are several ways of tampering with an alarm or adversely effecting it's response that isn't covered by regs, but surely it's not practicable to try to cover every possible eventuality, or the regs would be as thick as yellow pages.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Guest anguscanplay
Can go smaller, can get it to work with them about the size of a rollo (bit smaller than a rollo)

Didnt need to glue it on either, it just stuck to the pir due to the metal inside it...

Guess a non-moving relay would be immune, not got any to test at the mo tho.

and of course you need to know exactly where to stick it (not much metal in an RX 40 IIRC) ............ bet you were a hoot at pass the parcel LOL

seriously though, apart from telling half the world (well in the eyes of Mr Wilson LOL) what you`ve "discovered" do you really think you could still defeat one of my systems

offer still stands BTW

Archived