Security Installer Community

aritech

I have an Aritech CD95 with digi, two keypads (one still boxed) but it still has the initial code in it!

Initial wouldnt come to site even though the customer agreed to pay the call out price!

So we had to remove it although we had just bought the keypad ! :angry:

Am willing to swap it for a Galaxy if anyone uses Aritech?

Must admit looking through the brochure it is a very powerful control panel, wonder why Initial went over to Galaxy?

Must admit we use Galaxy for all our big installs, just compleated a 60 zone system yesterday but why o why do they still require a solder link to bypass the unboxed RIO tamper?

Rep is coming round today so i will give him another grilling about it!

Total joy to programme tho.

Paul

Ill swap with you paul

Jef

Customers!

I'm have a CD9512 in front of me at the moment and it has a number of large removable chips on it. If it's anything like it smaller siblings it should be just a matter of getting a new chip from Aritech. I have a few chips for the CS range that will default a locked panel. Great for take overs

I'm have a CD9512 in front of me at the moment and it has a number of large removable chips on it. If it's anything like it smaller siblings it should be just a matter of getting a new chip from Aritech. I have a few chips for the CS range that will default a locked panel. Great for take overs

As long as the cd95 isnt to the max and you have an up to date zone list to hand! :P

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest rjbsec
In a perfect world the wiring list would be inside or beside the panel along with the manual

No the manual and wiring list wouldn't be inside in a perfect world - it would be outside or problems may be experienced from the Inspectorate.

No the manual and wiring list wouldn't be inside in a perfect world - it would be outside or problems may be experienced from the Inspectorate.

This was another one like the melenium bug, that about turned as quick as the idiot that suggested it.

We had wallets on the front of our panels with the paperwork in, on one of our inspections whent to site no paperwork in the wallet, customer had needed it for something (i think they ran out of toilet paper) and our inspector suggested that we sticj it inside :hmm:

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

This was another one like the melenium bug, that about turned as quick as the idiot that suggested it.

We had wallets on the front of our panels with the paperwork in, on one of our inspections whent to site no paperwork in the wallet, customer had needed it for something (i think they ran out of toilet paper) and our inspector suggested that we sticj it inside :hmm:

Sounds like lockable document boxes should be going on the quotes ;)

Bit inconvenient for domestics tho.

If you don't know......ask.

We have used heat resistant envolopes for a number of years now.

Spec, Parameter, completion inside.

Site record card outside.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Archived