Security Installer Community

Box Making Strange Crackling Noises

ddma

Guest anguscanplay
now just own up ZB,

you simply plagurised our 'waring' posts :bruce_h4h:

we are like a couple of same magnets placed at opposing poles, i'm not saying anynore about our orientation here - though just read another thread about which end iof the horse is who?

regs

alan

and my close follower Gus

(on his behalf :lol:)

4 posts and he`s already making more sense than Arf.

You were up to the point when you signed each post with Zapp Brannigan-then it all became clear!-If your auditioning for the X factor you've got the wrong site I think-try www.nothingbettertowatchontv.com .

:yes:

Your weak attempts to dupe 25 star General Zapp Brannigan have failed like your link.

We're all from different cultures here. Some of you are white, and some of you are black. You're brown. And you're silver. But I don't care if your skin's red, or tan, or Chinese. You're all going to have to learn to die together.

ZB

:stormtrooper:

Your weak attempts to dupe 25 star General Zapp Brannigan have failed like your link.

We're all from different cultures here. Some of you are white, and some of you are black. You're brown. And you're silver. But I don't care if your skin's red, or tan, or Chinese. You're all going to have to learn to die together.

ZB

:stormtrooper:

Thanks Zapp-Since you've been on line so long trying to put the world to rights-I have now traced your IP address-and talking about death-I got your number! :whistle: -'always look on the bright side of life' :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Just to add to the 'use of the forum' debate (i.e. The interesting bit for engineers before Zap's magic mushroom pizza kicked in!), surely everyone reads forum queries for information and alternative views/ideas to broaden knowledge and experience.

All members input may not directly address O/P themselves, but it will add to the possibilities of providing the most appropriate advice in the circumstance known. I'm sure anyone requiring expert opinon in posting a query on any forum type site would welcome all views until a common consensus on the solution emerges from potentially differing views.

As someone said previously, it will not just be the originator who will benefit from the expertise view offered, but those of us who are not afraid to admit that ;) we are still learning too!

There's no substitute for experience .......... so all opinions welcome!

jeez your boring - go read the whole thing NO ONE HAS SAID ITS A FAULTY BELLBOX

relly Gus?

the o/p has asked his installer and sugested it himself in his 1st post, MJW has offered he thinks its a faulty siren which = replacement required, nobody but you mentioned rain (do you fit internal sirens externally then? )so WHAT in your humble opinion have i not understood or read exactely - please explain!!!

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived