Security Installer Community

Cctv Sample Files

Hasindu

Thank you very much Paul Main, i have pm you just now. You just saved me.... :D:new_multi:

redbull i'm using C to do it. I basically will be carving out files on a disc image using Scalpel. Carving out is done using the header and the footer of the file type. So i basically need to analyse the file to find out it's header and footer.

Thanks guys...

Well most files will have a container be that avi, mpg whatever. Once you have decoded the container (easy bit) you will then have to work out the format of the stream. That is going to be fully undocumnted for all the pro machines. If it was easy, it would also be easy to use your, no doubt to be made public research, how to decode a cctv stream in its native maybe pre watermarked, form. Then you could i suppose edit the data and put it back.

Now maybe you will see why this wont be an easy project and help will be in short supply.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Better than being drunk on smoke cloak fluid,like me :whistle:

for gods sake don't eat a curry and light a fag on that stuff - or we wil never seee you again :unsure:

:lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

for gods sake don't eat a curry and light a fag on that stuff - or we wil never seee you again :unsure:

regs

alan

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived