Security Installer Community

Anybody Know What Camer This Is?

satsuma01

any ideas which make this dome is, its suppose to be pan tilt, and has din plugs on with a control unit that has ycc200 camera control stamped on it. no other bits except i have the extension lead, looks like a old micromark :hmm: any help would be appreciated.

cheers

colin

this is the piccy of dome

post-15426-1218225726_thumb.jpg

post-15426-1218226553_thumb.jpg

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

any takers to let me know the make and model of camera :(

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

any takers to let me know the make and model of camera :(

nobody :cry:

it looks like something i wouldnt go anywhere near Sat, cheap horrible thing?

its got the same sort of plug from micromark stuf :cry: bu8t it doesnt have a controller to power it up to see if it works.

it belongs to doctor who, its his inter galactic thingmy- my- jig for making him invisible to alien life forms, that why no body reconises it..

sorry i haven't a clue either

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

so it is cheap and nasty then?

what you doing with it? if it bust put a proper one back in

oh yeah it deffo a cheap camera

someone asked med if i could get it working. but its looking doubtful as a control box is missing :cry:

Archived