Security Installer Community

185ft Abseil!

satsuma01

ive put my name down to do a 185ft abseil down the outside of fort dunlop in birmingham, if anone wants to donate to the marie curie cancer charity then feel free, heres the link, thanks for your support.

http://www.justgiving.com/colinturner1

http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/NR/exeres/F84...RMODE=Published

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

are you using a rope?

:yes: and its memory of my nan :sothere:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

peshwari?

:hmm: have absolutely no idea what your on about. must still be the alcohol from last night affecting you

Guest Thunderfingers
:hmm: have absolutely no idea what your on about. must still be the alcohol from last night affecting you

I think it was Normans attempt at humour - better luck next time,eh?

I think it was Normans attempt at humour - better luck next time,eh?

Yeah i did get the jist of it!! But i still need some sponsors though :angry:

Guest Thunderfingers
Yeah i did get the jist of it!! But i still need some sponsors though :angry:

Seriously guys - the Marie Curie organization provides great assistence to cancer sufferers and their families.The law of averages says that you or someone you know will suffer from some form of cancer at some stage of their lives.Out of this number there are those not lucky enough to get succesful treatment (ie - are terminal) and will,at some stage,require care at home or in a hospice - every bit helps to maintain this service.

So get your hands in your pockets!!! The links are dead easy to follow at the start of this thread

Archived