Security Installer Community

185ft Abseil!

satsuma01

so who of this forum will be popping down down then ?

will i have the honour then of seeing you there dave.

JUST SO you ALL know the abseil time for me to go off is 3PM

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Yes, 15 July.

Nice day for it. :rolleyes:

oh yes ive seen you, mind it was late getting back from hippodrome last night and the mary poppins show which i have to say AGAIN it was superb

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

mary poppins :blink:

be careful on the fort the air is thinner high up :D

C.

Yes The stage musical and it was well worth the money in fact im booking another seat for the last night. It was that GOOD it was supercalafragalisticexpealadocouis :lol:

DSC003630.jpg

here is the proof, oh and by the way im registering for another i really enjoyed it

Yeah, But who's the bloke in the picture??

:whistle:

:banned:

:lol:

and its me you foool :lol: :lol:

Well done.

thanks hpotter, by the way ive got my registration form coming in the post now so all the people who havent yet sponsored me online yet there is till the 14th november to do it. So come on guys and girls keep that sponsoring happening

THANKS TO EVERYONE SO FAR

cheers

Archived