Security Installer Community

Gardtec 800 Without Contract?

Guest anguscanplay

there are also other firms that will not take a penny off you upfront and still provide a full 24hr callout service but expect to pay a higher charge if you do need to call them out .....

We charge 82.25 for the 1st yr on a takeover then it drops to 67 quid a year, doesnt include parts but does 24hr callout

if that r&m includes any labour used no matter how many calls, both for in and out of office hours, then thats a very good deal and the o/p should bite your arm off for it imo.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Wow, thanks all,

This is a great forum, I have been wondering about this subject for a while now and have had all my answers within 24 hours of posting a question on this forum, so thankyou very much.

I have pretty much done a u-turn on my first post, considering all the points made I think a contract is a pretty good idea. I guess I will have to be very clear about what I am covered for.

Regarding the phone dialer add-on box. Does anyone know how much this would be? and would I be able to arm and disarm the alarm via telephone?

Thanks again

some systems can be armed / disarmed via the dialler, and its a feature of some of the newer domestic panels. You can also do it with diallers that offer outputs etc, but this isnt as 'clean' a solution.

Costs depend on what your fitting to, and distance to telephone line.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived