Security Installer Community

Door Entry

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldnt find where to put it.

Can anyone shed any light on who manufactures this, i suspect it looks like a PAC system of some sort.

Again apologies if in the wrong place.

Gaz

post-13995-1212650862_thumb.jpg

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldnt find where to put it.

Can anyone shed any light on who manufactures this, i suspect it looks like a PAC system of some sort.

Again apologies if in the wrong place.

Gaz

hi Gaz what actually wrong or you need? speach not working, buzzer, fobs etc.

panel looks like its a production kit so someone might recognise it, but could also have been made to order.

if you open the panel most likely it will have the makers name the components it, or the handsets may also carry a name if thats where the problem lies.

if its the reader get the model number off it and put that in google - might get you home as to say :)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi Gaz what actually wrong or you need? speach not working, buzzer, fobs etc.

panel looks like its a production kit so someone might recognise it, but could also have been made to order.

if you open the panel most likely it will have the makers name the components it, or the handsets may also carry a name if thats where the problem lies.

if its the reader get the model number off it and put that in google - might get you home as to say :)

regs

alan

cheers fella

Just looking to add extra fobs to it, i know that some of the Pac systems need the "master" fob to allow extra to be added but was just looking to see if anyone could identify it.

Thanks

Gary

might be self contained, or have a controller as looks also like Videx to me, usually find controller near by for a single door, if Videx has another reader built-in to the controller.

either way, will likely have a name on it and more impotantly a model number

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I fit alot of PAC and Paxton stuff and ive never seen one of them, but it might be down to the equipment the company fits.

I think Bell do one witha 'badged' Paxton reader that looks similar. Readers a bit like Paxton compact, so if the locks connected directly to the reader it could be one of those.

Pic of the rear would help no end.

Is there anything on the Fobs/Cards ? Is it a fob with a green stripe ?

Archived