Security Installer Community

4 Weeks

Guest anguscanplay
?

how bells are wired and how they work

should we realy be discusing this in the public forum

and should someone be getting paid for his using the knowledge gained ?

?

Could the information being provided enable billy Burglar to disable a system?

If yes then yes if no then no.

Chris.

Guest Cerberus NI
and should someone be getting paid for his using the knowledge gained ?

You'll be rewarded in the next life Angus for all your charitable works in this one!! :P

?

i do understand your sentiments, but anyone can buy an sab and/or panel and its all there in plain view to read with drawings.

more concerning for this poor guy, once he cables and connects he has still got to suss out the programming of the panel,

to the o/p, as much as we have full sympathy for your plight and admire you resourcefulness in finding this forum (meaning he just don't deserve quality like you), i am more than a little angry with your boss.

we try to help in here as best we can, but we can't really offer a full online training course, so might be tough to do but speak to him and explain you have not received near enough training to feel confident enough not to let him down. couching it that way puts the ball neatly in his court, at least if you drill through a gas pipe and blow a house up, he can't stand at you grave and blame you - or ask you family for compensation.

regs

alan

//absolutely appalled

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Could the information being provided enable billy Burglar to disable a system?

If yes then yes if no then no.

Chris.

can this go down as best answer of the year please

can this go down as best answer of the year please

Do I detect a hint of sarcasam there, lol. :P

If edzblue wants to apply for trade access I'm sure angus will fast track him as best he can due to the urgency of the situation then he can ask away in the non-public area.

edzblue to apply fill in the form below to apply for access to the trade forums you can't currently see (it's free) where all can be discussed freely.

Chris.

:)

edzblue - please don,t take this the wrong way but are you really sure you want to take the responsibilty for securing someones premises after such little practice?

its like asking me to plaster someones house after being with someone doing it properly for a month - no way!!

I,m sure you are a very capapble person and you have showed iniative coming on here but in doing so you have expressed doubts in your capabilities.

You need to be throughly experienced before you undertake a full install otherwise you will make mistakes.

good luck tho - i think you will need it

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Lots of 'Sour grapes' around for this time of year !!!-full trade member after 4 weeks doin the job!-Seems to me people need to think about what they write, and not let 'personal' things interfere. ;)

Archived