Security Installer Community

Rentokil-Initial

Stal.

Rentokil-Initials Sir Clive Thompson, aka Mr 20%, quits as Chairman of the company today and the share value plunges nearly 14% after issuing a profit warning.

Could Initial Fire and Security,the UK's second biggest alarm company, find itself becoming a takeover target if the share value continues to slide ? There is a god after all as long as it's not //.National Installer.//!!!!

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

I shouldn't think they will be taken over.The security wing of Rentokil Initial is a lot bigger than people think. They have Electronic security companys in Holland, France and the USA as well as manned Gaurding..and planning to open a Monitoring station in Belgium. Shorrock systems is still alive aswell, In the underground and Prisons.

//.National Installer.// are in more trouble with there tax returns arn't they?? Oh no thats all been hidden!! must be there parent TYCO.

Then look at Secom, they must make less than most majors because they rent alot of systems. Free callouts!!

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

not all call outs are free with secom i know i work for them.

pete

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see a takeover initial has just taken over alpha a few weeks back. But i agree with isc systems there are loads of old shorrock panels and the old sercuicor panels out there still they make the valiant look user friendly!!!

Quote of the day: A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying damn we fcuked up!!!

management treat us like mushrooms!! keep us in the dark and feed us bullsiht!!!

Dont //.National Installer.// have the same accountants as that American electric company that went bump.

Initial did take over alpha but thats done us a favour, due to people went to alpha because they did not want //.National Installer.//, Shorrocks or SECOM they were to expensive.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

I dont think the empire is crumbling. It is about time they started buying companinies (sorry all the small independents) In fact, Alpha could just be the start. You have to bear in mind from what we have been told electronic security is Rentokils 2nd biggest profit making company behind wait for it.......tropical plants.

cheers Kev

It is about time they started buying companinies (sorry all the small independents) In fact, Alpha could just be the start.

NOooo!! don't go down that slippery slope, we are only just beginning to recover from the acquisitions

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest Guest
electronic security is Rentokils 2nd biggest profit making company behind wait for it.......tropical plants.

Room for some for some cross polination here guys, with service already doing firesystems, how long till they get you servicing the plants too on your travels :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Colin

Archived