Security Installer Community

NSI AND TEXECOM

Kipper

Left the SSAIB due to i thought i was to better the company by the change, the NSI do things different and have shown and explained different ways which make more sense, the inspectors that have visited me are very friendly and helpful.

Another person who changed not a installer was Mike Lynskey (security Installer Magazine) he has the role of talking to people to make the change.

My advise would be if you are losing work then look at if the change would make any different, you would still have to be with the NSI for 2 years before you could achive NACOSS Gold. If you are not losing work then why change (thats what i thought afterwards).

Richard

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest kenny james
:D i know what you mean about the lid not going on properly its not a design fault it does happen with the odyssey range if its not pushed on properly from the top, odysseys are what i use, i do prefer the odyssey 3 though, as for hold off problems i have never had any.

• 1 month later...

First Texicom

Odyssey bell boxes we used the 2E for a while gave up at xmas due to hold off failures and the strobe kept activating for no reason the day after fitting. another return trip for no money.

NACOSS

We were integrity 2000 members before they merged with the SSIAB about 3 years ago. They were very helpful, never had a problem with inspections still don

Trade Member

Archived