Security Installer Community

Need Help To Protect Car

vxrmark

hi guys new to all this and need some advice

i have just got a new car and im looking for some type of cctv to help look after it

im looking for something that can sit at my bedroom window and watch over the car night/day

wireless would be great but wired is fine to

i have a laptop that it could be linked to but take it that means the laptop would have to be on all the time ?

is this poss for say under

You've probably already got a webcam, well that's the sort of quality your gonna get for less than

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

well, you may get a good car alarm for about 100.

as for the camera yeah, maybe a half decent camera , day / night for about 120 ish, maybe less if you look around but then think...

how are you going to record images, video, hard drive etc and then what images might you get.... some young thug wearing a ballaclover damaging your car.....

what about a security light set to come on when somebody goes near the car.......

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay
hi guys new to all this and need some advice

i have just got a new car and im looking for some type of cctv to help look after it

im looking for something that can sit at my bedroom window and watch over the car night/day

wireless would be great but wired is fine to

i have a laptop that it could be linked to but take it that means the laptop would have to be on all the time ?

is this poss for say under

Try one of these. much more effective than CCTV

http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/4wmv.htm

Regs

i hope you asked angus b4 you took that photo of him :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Guest anguscanplay
Mine cost about half as much as Angus's. Quality ok, but not perfect.

not planning to focus it anytime soon then ?

LOL

i hope you asked angus b4 you took that photo of him :lol:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii26/ba...52-42_57781.jpg

top left cam 480 tvl, other 3 420tvl,

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii26/ba...12-17_60529.jpg

520tvl eneo speed dome

have you all noticed tho how downloading the images over a network degrades the pictures by quite a bit?

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived