Security Installer Community

Leaflets

jnealon

Hi Jnealon, i have heard that there is a company out there who would fit a alarm for free on the condition that the customer would give them five friends or relatives who would be interested in an alarm system. as i said the alarm would be free but, they would charge

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

We use the old way, and i have a canvasser who readl the local rags and targets area's hit by crime, in Shropshire a lot of Farms were getting targeted so of he went and spent the day driving round talking to the farmers, we got 4 good camera jobs of that week alone, we do leaflet drops to but only on new builds, like somebody said earlier leaflets through older houses just dont work! As for incentives for existing customers we give on hand over a welcome pack listing our other products and services, in the pack there are some cheques for

My Name is Iain

iStorm Security Solutions

I've had a go at a few different ones. I still think that I will hold a contest as my design skills are very limited.

All criticism welcome

They all look pretty good. Good attempt

Although I prefer the first two.

But then, i would. :whistle:

I wasn't too sure whether to put prices on or not. The two without the prices are a double sided leaflet that I use for new builds. The one with the prices is a tester

What about putting "prices from" on the leaflet. The reason I ask is because there is a local companys whose leaflets/post cards I come across all the time and all it has "prices from" on it and he gets a lot of work. I cant understand why he gets it as his work isn't great as I have repaired a few of his jobs

Like the new picture. Don't think we'll be seeing him over here any time soon

Archived