Security Installer Community

Leaflets

jnealon

Guest anguscanplay
I bought 100 glossy cards from Vista print - have delivered about 30, got 4 new systems from it and have collected about 20 of them back to be reused...

I've had a load of business cards printed for servicing adverts... they work well

ah then - not so much the leaflet as the doorstep sales pitch ?

Any sort of leaflet that comes through my door goes straight in the bin without even being read. Unless it has a picture of a pizza on it 1043420644hq4.gif

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

ah then - not so much the leaflet as the doorstep sales pitch ?

leaflet is the excuse to knock on the door... reduce reuse recycle...

seriously though the 6 enquiries have converted to 4 sales without much trouble as the client called me in - don't do doorstep cold calling done that with hex... shudder to think of it

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

What kind of info did you put on the flyer and did you mention prices or have offers etc.

I will be holding a competition on another site to design a flyer and I want to get the brief right.

Once the comp is up and running I will post the details and hopefully you guys might help in deciding a winner.

I think an eye catching image would be the most important, to make the viewer take notice. Once you have their attention then a little more textual info would be required

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Archived