Security Installer Community

Leaflets

jnealon

I wasn't too sure whether to put prices on or not. The two without the prices are a double sided leaflet that I use for new builds. The one with the prices is a tester

What about putting "prices from" on the leaflet. The reason I ask is because there is a local companys whose leaflets/post cards I come across all the time and all it has "prices from" on it and he gets a lot of work. I cant understand why he gets it as his work isn't great as I have repaired a few of his jobs

Like the new picture. Don't think we'll be seeing him over here any time soon

In general, prices on a leaflet limit its use. It can also cause problems because the customer focusses on the stated price even though the job may be much bigger than the example and price quoted, even if it does say 'prices from'

Prices on a leaflet are ideal if the leaflet is for a targeted campaign or purpose.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay
I wasn't too sure whether to put prices on or not. The two without the prices are a double sided leaflet that I use for new builds. The one with the prices is a tester

What about putting "prices from" on the leaflet. The reason I ask is because there is a local companys whose leaflets/post cards I come across all the time and all it has "prices from" on it and he gets a lot of work. I cant understand why he gets it as his work isn't great as I have repaired a few of his jobs

Like the new picture. Don't think we'll be seeing him over here any time soon

there was a rumour but thats all it turned out to be, shame

the thing with "prices from....." is it all seems a bit carpet retailer to me, you know the DFS, Allied carpet type thing where you know full well the stuff in the shops NOT going to be that price

saying that we have fixed prices nowadays - some you`ll loose money on but the majority you should win

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking to do a leaflet drop to promote wireless monitored alarms. Previous attempts at designing leaflets gave mixed results so I'm looking for some pointers on what content to include and what to avoid or even someone to design one for me. I remember another member designing leaflets but can't fing the post

Has anyone had success with them .

J

uk flyers in portsmouth hampshire do good leaflets and also if you go on to systems Q's website there is alot of disign templates and sales ideas.

Archived