Security Installer Community

Leaflets

jnealon

I am looking to do a leaflet drop to promote wireless monitored alarms. Previous attempts at designing leaflets gave mixed results so I'm looking for some pointers on what content to include and what to avoid or even someone to design one for me. I remember another member designing leaflets but can't fing the post

Has anyone had success with them .

J

I am looking to do a leaflet drop to promote wireless monitored alarms. Previous attempts at designing leaflets gave mixed results so I'm looking for some pointers on what content to include and what to avoid or even someone to design one for me. I remember another member designing leaflets but can't fing the post

J

look in the yellow pages under "marketing" :rolleyes:

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest anguscanplay

J

have a competition ?

http://99designs.com/

J

for what it is worth to you we have over 1000 customers with 3 engineers full time 1 part time.

At a meeting recently we looked at new ways of attracting customers and decided to do an experiment to see how useful leaflet drops were.

We selected a road of properties with an average value of

yes ive had similar results.

November 07, i dropped 200 in a new development & all the houses were 1st fixed to !!!

not even 1 phone call.

the up side :) good exercise

the down side :( whacked my head off a low sky dish between two houses while looking down folding leaflets. be careful !

can honestly say in 40 years I have never bought anything from a doorstep leaflet

I bought 100 glossy cards from Vista print - have delivered about 30, got 4 new systems from it and have collected about 20 of them back to be reused...

I've had a load of business cards printed for servicing adverts... they work well

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Archived