Security Installer Community

Diy Forum?

Fixer

Guys grow up and act like mature profssionals anymore of this drivel I will impose a warning on each one of you. Please remember this is a public forum not a playground. THANK YOU

For once i was only having the crack...Going bed now to sulk. :cry:

I think you should have access to the software and why not if you bought the panel, after all you buy a PC and the bios updates are downloadable free even if the owner stuffs it up doing so he should still have the option.

I agree on both a & b but it should only apply if your on contract or guaranteed period

The car diagnostic software is obtainable if you can afford it.

decided to edit that one, might have been a bit cheeky

Guest anguscanplay
was it that same child who came up with the word 'bafoon'?

:lol:

regs

alan

LOL that was a descriptive not a name! ( despite it`s accuracy LOL ) no it`s the same child who came home from school with an anti-bullying pamphlet which sort of defines the " site bully "

apparently I need to forcefully ask the person to stop "calling me names " and if that doesnt stop it I need to tell a grown up

ROFL

LOL that was a descriptive not a name! ( despite it`s accuracy LOL ) no it`s the same child who came home from school with an anti-bullying pamphlet which sort of defines the " site bully "

apparently I need to forcefully ask the person to stop "calling me names " and if that doesnt stop it I need to tell a grown up

ROFL

bully.jpg

My god deja vu, first a couple of sensible posts and then taking the mick. I to wonder the merits of this DIY section, absolute derision would be how I saw the response to my first post in this section. Although I do not agree with maintaining your security via obscurity I do understand it, after that was stated in this thread enough had been said. As for your general defense of doing the job right..... please.

Guest Dave the alarm man
As for your general defense of doing the job right..... please.

does one rise to this........................... well can't really be fecked any more, its just pretty coloured wires for the hobbyist :rolleyes:

Archived