Security Installer Community

Moving Pir

keithcun

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anguscanplay
Part P ,Hardly think he is going to inform building inspectorate for moving a pir....would you?

sorry guys forgot that the O/P isnt in England or Wales duh - and as you for you smart //.B.W.F.// as well as recommending people buy hookey gear your now advocating that they break the law too - some wonder your not getting trade vetted

How long did it take you to get trade mate?

er 3hrs - no really 3 hours

How long did it take you to get trade mate?

is this a serious question? or are you attempting to take the mick? :)

part p does not apply to alarms yet, unless you create a new circuit to connect the fuse connection unit to the cosumer unit. and before any body jumps up. yes alarms are covered by h&s, 16th edition etc etc.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

is this a serious question? or are you attempting to take the mick? :)

part p does not apply to alarms yet, unless you create a new circuit to connect the fuse connection unit to the cosumer unit. and before any body jumps up. yes alarms are covered by h&s, 16th edition etc etc.

No im not taking the mick mate ,i mean to be a trade member on here.

sorry guys forgot that the O/P isnt in England or Wales duh - and as you for you smart //.B.W.F.// as well as recommending people buy hookey gear your now advocating that they break the law too - some wonder your not getting trade vetted

er 3hrs - no really 3 hours

What your inferring is that all ebay stuff is hookey gear,sort yourself out.

And i will ask you again hand on heart would you get the building inspectorate out, assuming the job is for yourself?(me thinks not).

And as for breaking the law as far as im aware its not,your not making a new circuit or even tapping into the mains ,he's just moving it,so where is part P applicable?

No im not taking the mick mate ,i mean to be a trade member on here.

well it depends, on the amount of time the people have, who do the checking and vetting. this is a hobby to them and they give up their time for free. but what i will say its worth the wait. :) patient is the key, but you can pm Dave if you want to know how things are progressing

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

well it depends, on the amount of time the people have, who do the checking and vetting. this is a hobby to them and they give up their time for free. but what i will say its worth the wait. :) patient is the key, but you can pm Dave if you want to know how things are progressing

cheers for that mate

Archived