Security Installer Community

Adding Master Blaster To Gardtec 816 Panel

andymac

he didnt mean switch the mains through the panel - did he ?

its not what he said - but what others l(especially the less able) 'understood' he had said :cold2:

just thought i'd add some caution

regs

alan

(aka the forums world wide official interference officer).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
As I said. I came here for advice and got bull. Not because I didn't like the advice, but because the advice was poor. Got a pro ???

You lot seem to get wound up so easy, I don't even have to try.

er were not the ones "wound up " - were just here most nights shooting craps ( card game before you get all hissy ) you want pro advice ask the pro`s you want DIY advice ask a site thats full of DIY`RS. The advice given here is the best free advice you`ll get even if the answer ACTUALLY is " you need an engineer " maybe if you had rephrased your first question

" how do i bodge................ " but on balance you really need www.moaningaboutforums.co.uk its full of brainsurgeon Walter Mitty`s too

As I said. I came here for advice and got bull. Not because I didn't like the advice, but because the advice was poor. Got a pro ???You lot seem to get wound up so easy, I don't even have to try.
thats a bit unfair sonny, i tried to source the part you asked for.
er were not the ones "wound up " - were just here most nights shooting craps ( card game before you get all hissy ) you want pro advice ask the pro`s you want DIY advice ask a site thats full of DIY`RS. The advice given here is the best free advice you`ll get even if the answer ACTUALLY is " you need an engineer " maybe if you had rephrased your first question " how do i bodge................ " but on balance you really need www.moaningaboutforums.co.uk its full of brainsurgeon Walter Mitty`s too
lol @ walter mitty's
Hi all,I've added a master blaster to my system and currently it is linked to the bell output on the contol panel, the problem is the bell is set to ring for 20 mins, is there anyway i can make it only run for say 5 mins as i think this would suffice and i dont want to upset the neighbours too much!! lol.Thanks in advance,Andy
what panel is it?

thats a bit unfair sonny, i tried to source the part you asked for.

tinnitus, you where the only really helpful person on the forum and I thank you for all your help. looking at some of your posts, you seem like a really genuine and nice person.

As most of the guys here want me away, I will grant their wishes.

cheers all and especially anguscantplay for he jokes and humor (well he is the joke :0 ).

Guest anguscanplay
i dunno,BUT i dont think he liked the answers he got...may be its just me :whistle:

lol - you didnt see it before i HAD to edit it lol

:no: sometimes the advice ( and he got the same on his fabled " other forums " ) is just that - its beyond your ability as a DIY`ER

Archived