Security Installer Community

Gardtec 816

Guest anguscanplay
I know I'm out of my depth, thats why I'm on this forum.

sorry Mark wasnt meaning to sound abrupt ( you`ll get used to me - lol ) often guests read these topics in the years to come and it was aimed more at them what I was meaning was its one of those problems that can only be sorted " on site " as it were not from the usual inter engineer arguing that often leads to the ueruka moment

Regards

Angus

What I am trying to explain is that it is not vibration that is causing the faults. The alarm goes off as soon as I set it, when I check the zone in alarm the sensor is not flashing to show a fault. If I swap that sensor for one from a different zone the next time I set the alarm it faults staight away with a different zone from those that I have just swapped . Also if I do a system test it checks each zone and they all come up as in fault. Hope that makes it a bit clearer. Mark.
i suspect that there is a problem on the wiring, now it it may be simple it may not s if it's wire conventional then you have 2 loops per zone, but this panel can go 'DEOL' aka Double (pole) End Of Line', which not so easy for the novice (and even some so called pros's in here lol!) to get to grips with.i know it's the answer your gonna hate but you need an engineer

regs

alan

And???Or you attended the same school??
CHURCH??? :rolleyes: lol!

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived