Security Installer Community

Deactivate Galaxy Tamper

billthornton

Bill, you're amazing me!

First, ever heard of copyright? Is that manual yours to copy and distribute? I doubt it. So that's theft then and offering stolen goods?

Second, how do you know you haven't messed up your alarm that you presumably paid a lot of money for to protect your possessions. You may well have invalidated your insurance too.

Third, no forget it, I'm off on holiday..... :rolleyes:

Because he's a genius - or a fraud.

Quick look at the galaxy manual and hey, it's sorted. pity he hasn't the talent to install it in first place.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

i see the 'high horse' brigade are out for bank holiday parades :rolleyes:

:hmm: so i ask when did total compliance with PD6662 become a the defacto method of deciding if a system is/was installed by a professional to earn the tittle of a professional installation ?

now before you snobs jump all over me as a non registered company (of which i proudly am) your saying a non-compliance such as even a NSI/SSAIB company not fitting a rubber grommet (I.E. A NON COMPLIANCE) on a mains cable input, makes the whole system an amature bodge job then? :no: - well i hope you got some good lawyers saying things like that in print.

for the more sensible amongst us, this guy could provide anyone of us who is a professional, with all the kit. he could even chose what makes and models to use. subsequently get it installed by a professional installer, so giving the client the engineer code is a non compliance but did not downgrade the system to an armature installation status - well as far as i can see, so care to correct me anyone?.

regs

alan (it's been way toooo quite in here lately :yes: )

What are you on about??

He came on here and asked a question. got the correct answer then started throwing toys out of pram when it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear.

Even a mod gave same answer. But hey, you saying we breach forum rules and tell all and sundry any answer they require?? No, i doubt it.

Qute why you bring grommets and god knows what else into is a puzle to most.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

There is no more point in letting this thread continue, topic closed.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived