Security Installer Community

Problem With My Mates Response Wireless Alarm

Guest anguscanplay
I suggest the !!..DIY Alarm Installers..!! forum is completely removed because every time someone with a DIY, note DIY, problem comes along all they ever get is ridicule & completely unhelpful comments, mostly one liners.

Thought we were not supposed to keep quiet if we can't help?, but there again it seems to be who you are.

Er Greytecsolutions is a DIYer sorry my mistake then

Magpye if someone asks a DIY question they more often than not get an answer to their problem, unfortunatly usualy the answer isnt the one they wanted to hear , often because the solution involves the lack of ability that brought them to an internet forum in the first place and then as a follow on to their pridictable reply the ridicule starts. If they start with a daft question just cut to the chase.

example recently " since i cleaned my k/p the sensors chime " - answerable and was " how do i reboot my monitored c/u " not answerable

Security company asking about a response alarm lol

angus

Er Greytecsolutions is a DIYer sorry my mistake then

Magpye if someone asks a DIY question they more often than not get an answer to their problem, unfortunatly usualy the answer isnt the one they wanted to hear , often because the solution involves the lack of ability that brought them to an internet forum in the first place and then as a follow on to their pridictable reply the ridicule starts. If they start with a daft question just cut to the chase.

example recently " since i cleaned my k/p the sensors chime " - answerable and was " how do i reboot my monitored c/u " not answerable

Security company asking about a response alarm lol

angus

Look at Posts 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7 you will possibly understand what I am trying to say, but I don't think you will.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
Look at Posts 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7 you will possibly understand what I am trying to say, but I don't think you will.

You not a Sparky are you magpye - they love response stuff

Then ask yourself should you be posting this kind of question about a notorius? panel on a forum where the most active members are TRADE

you want answers to your diy questions from people who know what they are doing? It could be youre getting the best advice already

You not a Sparky are you magpye - they love response stuff

Then ask yourself should you be posting this kind of question about a notorius? panel on a forum where the most active members are TRADE

you want answers to your diy questions from people who know what they are doing? It could be youre getting the best advice already

I just knew you would not understand.

1. I did not ask the question see #1

2. If you have such a problem with answering DIY questions ... DON'T, after all .....

3. It's the !!..DIY Alarm Installers..!! forum

4. So, do away with 'our' DIY forum and just have a link to yours, ... 'Ask The Trades'

Whoops, forgot to say, I assume you don't know then but TSI is an Affiliate: SECURITY INSTALLER on the Ask The Trades forum, so anyone from there can get pointed straight back here.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
I just knew you would not understand.

1. I did not ask the question see #1

2. If you have such a problem with answering DIY questions ... DON'T, after all .....

3. It's the !!..DIY Alarm Installers..!! forum

4. So, do away with 'our' DIY forum and just have a link to yours, ... 'Ask The Trades'

nah i knew you didnt ask the question im just not so good at english lol

can you not see that the answer to some diy questions is " sorry that is not a diy problem you have there ..........."

and conversly I will answer the questions that can be

oh ask the trades isnt my forum - no sir its the land of make belief

The advice everyone gave greytec was the best advice - out in the real world of dodgy control units and poor quality Diy installs

So nobody has misbehaved then. :rolleyes:

Whilst the comments may be critical of the system, does this not say something about the standing the product has within the industry??

might be the case, but i see it that this o/p has asked for our decent help, not to be barracked without mercy. just because we know what is the better kit should not be a reason to pick on a defensless DIY' er. it sets a view that we are so far up our own superior apex's we all have brown teeth, and i don't mean through smoking either.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

a lot of the " abused " Diy`ers also try there luck here - now you think this forum is unhelpfull

abandon hope all ye who enter

so you see no difference in what a forum frequented by professionals should offer (i.e. sound informative and accurate advice) to that of a diy forum (ie shots in the dark by IT and space ship designers)?

thats very odd imo

regs

alan

I suggest the !!..DIY Alarm Installers..!! forum is completely removed because every time someone with a DIY, note DIY, problem comes along all they ever get is ridicule & completely unhelpful comments, mostly one liners.

Thought we were not supposed to keep quiet if we can't help?, but there again it seems to be who you are.

i think magpye has a good point, it would be a shame to lose this contact point but the abuse imo is just rediculous, bad posts in public reflect badly on all of us.

i think regular 'offenders' should be restricted to trade area's by the moderators, to save everone else the embarresment they cause to our profession.

regs

alan

Archived