Security Installer Community

Problem With My Mates Response Wireless Alarm

Guest anguscanplay
Always a good idea. Many assumed he was DIY, easily done considering the way the post was phrased. Based on previous information posted, perhaps it was not the best question to ask.

However, if that sort of tat was any good, trade would know about it. Conspicuous by its absence is any complimentary comment about the product. Even the righteous have avoided posting anything positive.

you ever speak english ? lol

Guest anguscanplay
Why? Is there a problem with my post?? :unsure:

recieved? pronunciation - you used to work for the BBC as a news reader then - its terribly posh lol

Cheerz for all the replies people. There is not a chance in hell I would of bought a response kit. My mate got it for his own job. I have never fitted the wireless alarms but do need to at some point but i am gonna go for the visonic or gardtec gardener security doin a good deal on the visonic. Any how cheerz for the comments i now can print these comments off and them to my mate as i did tell him not to get any DiY KIT??

LOL

I will try again 2moz and try fix it for him or like one of the comments said i will get my lump hammer and PPe lol

cheerz ste

also i install intruder panels everyday galaxy , pyronix etc grade 3s and so on . So sorry if anybody thought I was a DIyer.....I posted this thread on the diy section because i know that the response unit is a diy special peice of poo SO all the answers to the problem for my mate will be answered for the many potential b and q shoppers who regretfully buy the panel. For example my mate who did not take my advice from the beginning.!!

thanks people

STEve

Guest anguscanplay
Cheerz for all the replies people. There is not a chance in hell I would of bought a response kit. My mate got it for his own job. I have never fitted the wireless alarms but do need to at some point but i am gonna go for the visonic or gardtec gardener security doin a good deal on the visonic. Any how cheerz for the comments i now can print these comments off and them to my mate as i did tell him not to get any DiY KIT??

LOL

I will try again 2moz and try fix it for him or like one of the comments said i will get my lump hammer and PPe lol

cheerz ste

so you are going to torture it - wonderfull can you post pictures

angus

I think they might be pictures of C4 explosives attached to the control panel with my mate trying to take them off with 5 seconds till it blows!!!!LOL

Archived