Security Installer Community

Home Cctv

tiandrew

You should do stand up!!! AVtech i have sold 100's and had less than 1% return..... Also use it myself in my store!!!

So just under a 1% failure rate is OK with you :hmm:

If just under 1% of the equipment I sold was faulty I would change supplier immediately :fear:

cheap = nasty.

budget equipment = budget job

VALUE is what's important.

:yes:

Guest anguscanplay
You should do stand up!!! AVtech i have sold 100's and had less than 0.1% return..... Also use it myself in my store!!!

you ever needed to use the captured footage as evidence - im not just on about AVtech here - get it installed by an approved contractor DIY cameras are fine to watch the kids playing in the yard but thats about all imo

QFA theres a lot of dodgy far eastern stuff out there, mostly sold on the tinternet. Loads of people wasting money on it too, but that dont make it any better.

Ive installed loads of cctv, and a fair bit of domestic cctv too, if you budget between

Guest anguscanplay
QFA theres a lot of dodgy far eastern stuff out there, mostly sold on the tinternet. Loads of people wasting money on it too, but that dont make it any better.

Ive installed loads of cctv, and a fair bit of domestic cctv too, if you budget between

• 2 months later...

This little gem won't break the bank & has the features you want.

Just not sure where you can purchase in the UK???

Try Norbain...

x4 Channel DVR & 8" LCD combined.

CD Burner built-in

Fit your own IDE HDD

Ethernet & software provided

It even plays AVi's & JPEG's through a SD card input...

http://www.tvs.com.tw/lr804j.htm

Beware the fury of a patient man...

...Geovision is hard to beat for home or business use... as long as you are computer literate.

I have several GV systems running and they get rebooted about twice a year - run fine under XP (an nothing else running on them...)....

XP gets unreliable the more stuff thats installed on it... so choose carefully what and when you install...inc windows update if the box is internet accessible...

DJ

i am looking to install a cctv system in and around my home, i want something that wont break the bank but i want something that is good! i would like to be able to connect it to my broadband connection and be able to record to a hard drive as well as being able to access from all over world if need be (hence the broadband connection)?

can anyone help please?

after reading this, how has the O/P got full trade?

Guest anguscanplay
after reading this, how has the O/P got full trade?

cause he`s another fire engineer thinks its easy to do it all but a black art to do his trade - its still only connecting by numbers all said

Archived