Security Installer Community

Which Phone?

Flying Boy

couldnt be without my 02 xda running windows 2005, life saver especially with emails

even when my stupid apprentice drops it

Yes thats what we used to use (orange spvm200) i still because my eyes are knacked. We changed the boys to the m600 as said above. Does all our job sheets sat nav and everything else you asked. TBH 02 do a similar phone with GPS built in. so if service provider is no option look at it.

Jef

Customers!

hi all,

obviously if your up for a new contract have a look round at the deals, then see if they provide the phone you want.

i was on Orange for several years but found i seem to have bad reception especially in Greenwich and mill hill, so happens where 2 or 3 of my more important clients are, and i spend a fair bit of time at. messed about with payg sims to test and found for me T-Mobile had best coverage overall, got top say has been superb everywhere in london.

unlike Orange when you take mailbox calls it just gives you the new messages without any need to press '1', so really convenient, especially when your driving, get the passenger to just tap the icon or while stopped and you can move on.

if you go on their shared buisness tarrif like manny, the calls between your scheme handsets are all free, on T-Mobil, even if you are abroad the calls from uk to europe are all free (maybe others are the same i don't know), but if you phone the otherway then ouch! so best to text and get them to call back or ring and hang up.

when i'm away my son keeps the firm ticking over, so any problems he calls me without causing a bankrupsy, i also divert my phone to another handset on the buisness scheme, all i pay for is the uk divert part. as the abroad part is free between the handsets.

obviously it's what suits you, but i've grown to like T-Mobile and they seem quick to deal with any tech calls.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived