Security Installer Community

Which Phone?

Flying Boy

Hi Guys my contract is to be renewed so I will be after a new phone, I would like the following features Camera, Bluetooth and to be able to get emails etc. Of course the phone needs to be bullet proof for lofts etc etc. Any recomendations

Thanks

Hi Guys my contract is to be renewed so I will be after a new phone, I would like the following features Camera, Bluetooth and to be able to get emails etc. Of course the phone needs to be bullet proof for lofts etc etc. Any recomendations

Thanks

I gave my lads the M600. So far they havent broken one, unless you being run over with a car an accident.

Jef

Customers!

Nokia are ok but apps like excel and word file handling are a pain to use, so i went with wm5 handset and a good case. my main phone is a MIO A710 digi walker, has sat nav antenna built in, resonle size for so many features, but no wifi and satnav batt use time not so good@ 1 hour.

take a pek at the MDA versa on T- Mobile is good (my 2nd handset), bluetoothe, Wifi has slide out keyboard for those on-site notes or texting. excellent standby time to.

hp do a good handset has al the features but a bit on the big side

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Thanks

Choices, choices.

IMHO, it usually comes down to which brand you are most comfortable with. All the features and gizmos are fine, but if you ain't comfortable with layout/formats. they tend to be ignored.

I like Samsung for larger font - well, i am past 21 you know.

Currently using Nokia E70 (with flip wing keyboard) and every other toy on it. Screen brilliant etc etc. But back to Samsung next time.

Guest Sparky169
Choices, choices.

IMHO, it usually comes down to which brand you are most comfortable with. All the features and gizmos are fine, but if you ain't comfortable with layout/formats. they tend to be ignored.

I like Samsung for larger font - well, i am past 21 you know.

Currently using Nokia E70 (with flip wing keyboard) and every other toy on it. Screen brilliant etc etc. But back to Samsung next time.

you like mr blobby phone dont you cubit :yes::lol:

Archived