Security Installer Community

Rough Electrics

antinode

We had to work around this live board today when routing cables up a service duct. Special points to note include the flex wrapped around the conduit and the SWA literally hanging out of the bottom of the fuse holder, earthed with an EC15 earth clamp. God knows what they were feeding, we didn't stay in there long enough to find out...

post-1903-1179165864_thumb.jpg

Trade Member

Whats the matter with you? It says 'danger live mains', surely thats enough to stop someone electrocuting themselves :o

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

We had to work around this live board today when routing cables up a service duct. Special points to note include the flex wrapped around the conduit and the SWA literally hanging out of the bottom of the fuse holder, earthed with an EC15 earth clamp. God knows what they were feeding, we didn't stay in there long enough to find out...

Seen a lot in twenty years but not seen anything as bad as that! They must be temps surely?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay

hope someone else was supplying the mains for your equipment - there is working round things and having to work in things - strewth

Thats my hand in the photo just as i put a set of ladders in the void to run a FP200 up the void.

The building is a 100 year old mill. OMG it is a very very big site.

Archived