Security Installer Community

Maintenance Checklist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hi there have been reading your post on documents & when i come to down load them it gives me an error 404 could you please help as i am also looking to set up my own security company.I was self employed back in the early 90's for 5 yrs installing alarms but obviously things have changed a lot with the advent of en 50131 & pd 6662.Since then have worked for electrical contractors & security companies but really feel the need to try again but i want to get either ssaib or nsi registered in the future so i want the correct paper work systems & procedures in place right from the off.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Darlo101

Hi there have been reading your post on documents & when i come to down load them it gives me an error 404 could you please help as i am also looking to set up my own security company.I was self employed back in the early 90's for 5 yrs installing alarms but obviously things have changed a lot with the advent of en 50131 & pd 6662.Since then have worked for electrical contractors & security companies but really feel the need to try again but i want to get either ssaib or nsi registered in the future so i want the correct paper work systems & procedures in place right from the off.

Any help would be great.

Regards

Darlo101

Theres a date at the top of each post the last one is 31 December 2003 so they were pre EN/PD6662 anyway

• 3 months later...

I was interested to see this topic but was unable to view any of the documents, i presume this is because it as been removed since 2003

I have developed my own maintenance form over the last 30 years which i dont mind putting up on this site but i dont no how.

Also can an area like the manuals site be created that members can share documents and ideas about admin.

ooops i have just scrolled down to see Attach Files.

The following files are my service sheet, if you want to use it please do so on the understanding that the copy right remains mine.

Any sensible comments are welcome.

SERVICE FORM 1208.doc

DOMESTIC MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT 0411.doc

AbleAlarmMan

Able Alarm Ltd

Archived