Security Installer Community

Lilliput Touch Screen

luggsey

describe the scart to video adaptor to me how many pins has it got

It's a made up job (was, gave it away yesterday BION) I used it with my PCDVR for a couple of years, had a phono video connection soldered to the back of the scart plug, that was fine and was not causing a problem?

Off for some ZZZZZ catch up with this tommorow. cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
It's a made up job (was, gave it away yesterday BION) I used it with my PCDVR for a couple of years, had a phono video connection soldered to the back of the scart plug, that was fine and was not causing a problem?

Off for some ZZZZZ catch up with this tommorow. cheers

night then

if you want to make another its pins 17 earth pin 19 video out pin 20 video in

Works fine on 1v pp signals but not on my cameras no matter what input mode I use, (NTSC/all pall/secam etc. nothing works)

Won't the camera output be a composite signal.? and not viewable with NTSC/all pall/secam formats.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest anguscanplay
Won't the camera output be a composite signal.? and not viewable with NTSC/all pall/secam formats.

have a look at the link luggsy posted it looks okay gear takes 1vv pp input

thought i would run this link to show visiting public how we fault find using luggsy as a member of the public next step would have been to confirm the pins on the scart

pretty sure it was inputting from the recorder and now needs to output to the screen most scart adaptors only work one way or the other

i have no cctv experience as i admitted at the start but i can fault find like an electronic bloodhound

Guest anguscanplay

looks like the same thing doesnt it

mass produced generics

could have sold them to "cheap monitors"

I tried to make my Lilliput touchscreen monitor work with a small CCTV camera and it dosent want to know?

Works fine on 1v pp signals but not on my cameras no matter what input mode I use (NTSC/all pall/secam etc. nothing works)

Any ideas?

Try adding a 100

Sussed, screen will only resolve a colour camera! Have to look for a colour reverse camera now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived