Security Installer Community

Lilliput Touch Screen

luggsey

Guest anguscanplay
Sussed, screen will only resolve a colour camera! Have to look for a colour reverse camera now!

mupet where did you find that out

mupet where did you find that out

I wouldn't drop it till I sussed it out, I tried it on my DVD output, fine, BW camera nothing, checked camera on DVR, fine, elimination, try colour camera, BINGO!

How bloody stupid is that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
I wouldn't drop it till I sussed it out, I tried it on my DVD output, fine, BW camera nothing, checked camera on DVR, fine, elimination, try colour camera, BINGO!

How bloody stupid is that!

bet thats what that 100 something somethin was for earlier

bet thats what that 100 something somethin was for earlier

You will have to PM me that one, right over my bonce. :huh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

Dohh!

That was going to be my next post, can I defeat this somehow, whats the cap gonna do then?

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
Dohh!

That was going to be my next post, can I defeat this somehow, whats the cap gonna do then?

now i have to hand over to someone wiser than i but good example of how to find the fault

system q then

now i have to hand over to someone wiser than i but good example of how to find the fault

system q then

My Amateur Radio Forum

Think I only have electrolytic in me box, what is this going to do to the signal?

Remove polarisation if any. Sometimes manufacturer like to rely on "the other one" to use this capacitor because it takes a lot of room.

As a result if you're unlucky you have two devices where they rely on the other one and... it doesn't work.

It already happened to me several times especially with cheap chinese USB video acquistiion devices and cheap cameras :)

Remove polarisation if any. Sometimes manufacturer like to rely on "the other one" to use this capacitor because it takes a lot of room.

As a result if you're unlucky you have two devices where they rely on the other one and... it doesn't work.

It already happened to me several times especially with cheap chinese USB video acquistiion devices and cheap cameras :)

'

Did u see my other post? I found the monitor will not resolve black and white cameras.

Any idea how to get the monitor to "see" a black and white signal?

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived