Security Installer Community

Lilliput Touch Screen

luggsey

I tried to make my Lilliput touchscreen monitor work with a small CCTV camera and it dosent want to know?

Works fine on 1v pp signals but not on my cameras no matter what input mode I use (NTSC/all pall/secam etc. nothing works)

Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay

because its you luggsy i am going to ignore the rule about if you have no idea keep quite

i have no idea

is the monitor vga

because its you luggsy i am going to ignore the rule about if you have no idea keep quite

i have no idea

is the monitor vga

Yep, does every blooming thing, except work with a low res camera!

I was going to buy a good spec reverse camera but wanted to suss out why it dosent work on a cheapo one first.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
I tried to make my Lilliput touchscreen monitor work with a small CCTV camera and it dosent want to know?

Works fine on 1v pp signals but not on my cameras no matter what input mode I use (NTSC/all pall/secam etc. nothing works)

Any ideas?

what is it

tell me what you have done so far

Tested it with my DVD/MP3 car head unit on both inputs and it's fine. Test it with a cheap camera that has a scart output and nothing at all whatever mode I try?

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
Tested it with my DVD/MP3 car head unit on both inputs and it's fine. Test it with a cheap camera that has a scart output and nothing at all whatever mode I try?

you have confirmed the camera havnt you

check the scart to video adapter is it an in or an out one

you have confirmed the camera havnt you

Yes! Works fine, thats what foxs me, must be the res/TTL of the camera of something?

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
Yes! Works fine, thats what foxs me, must be the res/TTL of the camera of something?

describe the scart to video adaptor to me how many pins has it got

Archived