Security Installer Community

Security Master Tp800

Mossman

Hi Mossman, welcome. Please dont make duplicate posts as in this thread http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...mp;#entry154414

Im sure someone will answer your request soon if they have a copy of the user instructions.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

At best you will only get a user manual from this site, so I would recommend that you either contact the original installer or arrange a new one, there is a list below that might be of help alternatively Yellow pages.

I know why it's ringing, it's because i reset the alarm due a wire being broken, i then fixed the wire but had to reset the alarm. but now its gone into a mode were every time you walk into a zone it rings and rings to tell the installer that the zone is working, i can remember from the initial installation the guy reading the manual to turn it off to resume normal operation, so hopefully in theory if i can lay my hands on a manual i will be ok.

Hi , I havent got a manual for that alarm , but it sounds like you have the chime eneabled on a pir zone , look for a key marked CHIME.

Regards.

In my quest to beat the alarm, i have tried pressing the chime button, but it only enables it i can never switch it off. ive even now managed to change the timer on the blasted pir so it doesn't immediately chime. it now waits for i think 10 seconds before ringing.

I would suggest you bite the bullet and get a engineer in to sort it out for you. It sounds like like this is giving you grief that i am sure you could do without.

By pressing buttons you are making things worse - it sounds like you are in some kind of programming mode .

We can try to help & eventually it may work but i would get someone in now if i was you - if only for your sanity

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived