Security Installer Community

Ademco Accord Xpc

fatone

Thats brand new kit Colin, It was introduced after the dealership scheme finished and was NEVER available for sale as new so theft is the ONLY reason it would be for sale on ebay.

The OP was advised what to do and as I mentioned above I have no qualms with the poster, it's the seller i'm interested in.

Are you suggesting that theft of equipment is justified?

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

What rubbish you guys are talking!!

Just because //.National Installer.// kit is bought and sold on ebay doesn't mean that it is stolen.

//.National Installer.// is alledgely the biggest security installer in the world. so whats there attrition rate?

Yes unfortunately they do loose jobs, some jobs will have been in for years some weeks, months etc. Not all jobs are rented, so ownership lies with the customer and they are free to do what they want with it.

So it is wrong to say

It's not available for sale anywhere so is virtually guaranteed to be stolen.

And let's not forget if the kit is stolen then who's doing the stealing? surely not their own staff :whistle: ironic really. off course there will also be percentage that are rented or leased that are being resold.

By the way I have two in the office..................note to self must complile ebay advert soon :P

I'm aware that second hand kit appears on ebay Colin, no issues with that, customers are free do do whatever they like with their own equipment, I was pointing out that that particular piece of kit is new equipment, it was only fitted to commercial systems and as I'm sure you are aware the domestics have internal sabs.

I fully agree with what you wrote above about who is doing the stealing, theres no room at all in this industry for thieves. co's can do without dishonest staff as it reflects badly on the co itself as well as cheapening the co image.

Why bother putting them on ebay, ask the OP if he wishes to purchace them. We can be sure everybody is within the bounds of the law then :rolleyes:

Regards

Bellman

Chris so //.National Installer.// don't loose comercial contracts then? :whistle:

Of course they do, but the box would have been second hand then not new :whistle:

Hi

Sorry some time ago now, I have been assembing bits over 6 months, but I appreciate your concerns.

I did not know what unit I was buying the brand Bentel, it was not in the Ad. Even if it had been I would not have known it was //.National Installer.//.

I was just buying the //.National Installer.// bellbox and siren I knew nothing of Bentel.

I realise I am buying the //.National Installer.// brand on the cheap but having been burgled 3 times I deserve it!

Thanks for the help and interest.

Hi

Sorry some time ago now, I have been assembing bits over 6 months, but I appreciate your concerns.

I did not know what unit I was buying the brand Bentel, it was not in the Ad. Even if it had been I would not have known it was //.National Installer.//.

I was just buying the //.National Installer.// bellbox and siren I knew nothing of Bentel.

I realise I am buying the //.National Installer.// brand on the cheap but having been burgled 3 times I deserve it!

Thanks for the help and interest.

Before you start wiring up an alarm system think how and where did the intrusions come from. Consider your physical security needs first then your electronic.

Keep them out and if they then get in have the alarm, but far better to keep them out and have no alarm bells ringing.

cheers

:no: if it's stolen, you're doing to //.National Installer.// exactly what the burglar did to you!

Bit harsh as he is 2nd party, not the instigator. I see where your coming from but a rewording would be better.

cheers

handling stolen goods is an offence

Sorry, did someone get a tape of the offence. Its not exactly clear if the goods are stolen, even bellman admits that.

Time a few here got off the high horse, stepped back and took a deep breath.

Archived