Security Installer Community

Gardtec 800

TommyB

i have no proof of that fact :whistle:

;)

regs

alan

Have you noticed that they can't even get your name right?

You are called 'arfur' or 'Arfur' mostly, when it should be arfur mo, or perhaps as you write it, alan, which I assume is your, in these days of Political Correctness, given name.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

You are called 'arfur' or 'Arfur' mostly, when it should be arfur mo, or perhaps as you write it, alan, which I assume is your, in these days of Political Correctness, given name.

Now your getting pedantic, "arfur" as we know and love him is big and old enough to cope with a minor change of his name. It states in EN4685 The instigator is allowed to misuse pseudonyms under licence if a fee is paid in retrospect of the intended miss use. Furthermore it is allowed to rip the p!ss out of anyone who posts more than 500 words and or pages.

:P

cheers

well spotted magpye,

i was keeping that bit of powder dry for another day :rolleyes:

i hope your comming to the paintball

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

in truth everyone, i make enough name mistakes of my own when replying, i do not have the right to crit others on this. so i will accept most offerings and not take offence, but never accept - cowboy, rip off merchant or cheapy security installer, several others too, but then most (freind or foe) would not have enough bad manners to use them in the 1st place.

so in trying to keep the post short, i'm glad to feel we have 'super moderators' to sort that issue out in the forums.

regs

alan

ps did you think i'd forget? :no:

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived