Security Installer Community

Gardtec 800

TommyB

arfur mo said >

"if you are not competant or proficient with working on mains powered equipment, then please pretty please for you own well being call an engineer who is."

many thanks magpie,

show me some do actually read and undestand my post's - whats the secret?

:whistle:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Have to agree there, he did in fact give that warning.

cheers

crikey thanks OH

two 'agreed' in one night, am i on a 'hat trick' so over to you rjbsec

we are all waaiting :yes::yes::yes:

regs

alan

many thanks magpie,

show me some do actually read and undestand my post's - whats the secret?

regs

alan

I get fed up with you being sniped at every time you have something sensible to say

All that has to happen is to READ your posts, take off the blinkers and put their brains in gear, you mostly write common sense and give very good advice, keep it up.

I'm now standing back waiting for the flack, going out actually, will pick it all up tomorrow.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

I get fed up with you being sniped at every time you have something sensible to say

All that has to happen is to READ your posts, take off the blinkers and put their brains in gear, you mostly write common sense and give very good advice, keep it up.

I'm now standing back waiting for the flack, going out actually, will pick it all up tomorrow.

very many thanks magpie,

but i feer we are treading uphill in sand.

don't worry about the flack, just come on the paintball day and 'get even'.

your now duly 'knighted' and now a full member of 'king arfur mo's knightds of the wobbly round table', i'll get another rusty bell cover off the blacksmith (aka Mr Happy), so you have a comfortable seat. bit short of marmite in the rusty tin cas masquerading as Bovril, but for you we will' squeez some out'.

:)

regs

alan

Post 16 arfur, please try to keep up.

case close rjbsec.

as long as you earnestly prommise on my 'rusty Ovaltine can masquerading as Bovril' to read all my next 100 posts 'properly'

ok at least one

regs

alan

Okay arfur I promise Paul '......................

oh bugger, not again rjbsec :rolleyes:

i do try so hard to remmember the all the right names, and i manage most, but just keep putting them in the wrong posts

full soz, no insult meant rjbsec (so what the heck is your 1st name?) jus i'm known for this error.

regs

alan

:no: ... Sorry.... I don't read any posts longer than about 10 lines.

If it is longer than that, it is either too complex for me to want to bother with..... or the poster hasn't the ability to put the point concisely enough to make it interesting..... in which case ...... well, you can guess the rest.

hi Paul,

point taken, but many extended debates or on the finer points, and it can take a lot to get an opinion or advice over to some, and that is enough hard work on its own, but with me especially if don't dot every .i. and cross every 't' i get blitzed beyond any common sense level.

it don't phase me, but i do ask before anyone hit's the afterburner, to at least have the courtesy to read the post/s as it is wrote, not what they thought i said but what i said.

i did not get a degree in english or maths, but i do try to be at least accurate in spite of my poor level of education, having been 'written off' in the 11+.

regs

alan

Archived