Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9454 Battery Change Problem

Guest jrcsheffield

Guest Peter James
:angry2: The topic starter was sooo impressed with his replies, that he has asked me to remove his membership..

Well done to all involved.. :no:

With respect Dave his quest was answered more or less straight away, and without giving out defaulting information we could not help him, and because we did not give him what he wanted he spat his dummy out.

Pete

Guest Peter James
i should have glossed up my first response. Or as others have said not responded at all

As the topic sub title suggests he was asking in a roundabout way for engineering codes, I would of worded the 1st reply a little differently but said the same thing!

As the topic sub title suggests he was asking in a roundabout way for engineering codes, I would of worded the 1st reply a little differently but said the same thing!

Maybe, the topic title is indeed "Scantronic 9454 Battery Change Problem, reset codes/engineer codes" but we have no way of knowing for sure his/her level of knowledge or motivation.

At the risk of continuing to flog a dead horse that died long ago, I'll risk adding the following:

I know nothing about the Scantronic 9454, but presumably many of those who have commented do.

So, why not just say what seems to be the core of the response:

You've done all you can as a user, anything beyond that will require a professional engineer using information that, as noted in the header of the forums, we cannot give out here.

Or whatever variation of that is polite and accurate....

Archived