Security Installer Community

Credit Check

mjw

when you say bribe,i dont think jail is involved..its more likley the odd bottle of wine or 20 quid to not charge is common...and those who havnt taken it is a liar....i havnt of course but i know it goes on..

so your lying then?

i think the odd reset down as non-chargeable is gross-misconduct and theft and an internal issue to the comapny involved.

I think the bigger concern is disabling stuff or putting systems on test etc for serious money.

I have never been offered a bribe for anything serious, but i have been asked to lie etc for insurance purposes and have always laughed and said your joking right? difficult one to handle. but then i have never worked for a national

are you infering that anyone who works for a national is likly to be on the take stewymac?

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i think that one is classed as defrauding the state. People get locked up for that one!!

Rog, hopefully they get what you were on about now!!

Back to NSI/SSAIB Companies, I know a lot of Directors with a rather colourful past, does that mean they will be refused status as a Director/MD, if so would it force them to close down, therefore I can foresee a few approved companies disappearing in the not to distant future.

I have a second trade as a Sparky so could fall back on that, however if I didn't I'd be looking at getting another trade to cover me in case of divorce/sickness leading to bad credit as no sick pay etc/CCJ's and whatever else there is.

In fact looks like the industry might lose some good engineers soon.

Now what if you are currently employed by a registered company and had financial problems in the past that your boss is aware of. Does that mean it's possible for them to use this as a lever knowing you probably wouldn't get through a screening if you wanted to leave?

I'd starting looking at a second trade.

The older I get, the faster I was.

we have to rescreen employees so this would show up when it becomes part of the screening process. Anyone with a criminal record for theft or deception etc, cannot be employed in any capaicty by an approved company. These directors would have to startup or join an unapproved company. We have to go back 10 years and check everybody for every day in that 10 year period

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

so your lying then?

i think the odd reset down as non-chargeable is gross-misconduct and theft and an internal issue to the comapny involved.

I think the bigger concern is disabling stuff or putting systems on test etc for serious money.

I have never been offered a bribe for anything serious, but i have been asked to lie etc for insurance purposes and have always laughed and said your joking right? difficult one to handle. but then i have never worked for a national

are you infering that anyone who works for a national is likly to be on the take stewymac?

James

To take a bribe it must be enough to make you get on a plane and be enough for you to live on for the rest of your life....have been asked to lie for insurance purposes and no i never have,and yes paperwork does save you most of the time

and yes to become a police officer you do have to under go a credit check :rolleyes:

Are you saying that it has to be that big to be a bribe, or that it's worthwhile when it's that big in your opinion?

No what i am saying is its not worth it at all..as you would never work again

Great discussion in the public area :whistle:

and before everyone runs of to get another job, it maybe worth having a read of the standard

Its "BS 7858:2006" and you can order it from BSIA web site ;)

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Great discussion in the public area :whistle:

and before everyone runs of to get another job, it maybe worth having a read of the standard

Its "BS 7858:2006" and you can order it from BSIA web site ;)

I don't see the problem with dicussing this in a open forum..it just shows the 'Public' that we are a professional industry and we do have to have to jump through hoops to stay that way

NOW if i was to start posting back doors into galaxy control panels (which i wont) that would'nt be a great dicussion to have in a public forum...would it??????????????????? :banned::banned:

Archived