Security Installer Community

Credit Check

mjw

and wot does that do or not do, ie is it late payment or summut

I don't know mate..although what i do know is if some one else(i had a case about 5 years ago where someone was using my address but had never lived here...he was even on the electrol role!!)has a ccj against them even though it was fraud it was a right pain to have it removed...i can now just get credit

ccj =county court judgement :rolleyes:

holy **** mjw beat me to it!!

i don't hang arround you know :eekout:

ive just yahooood the info is here.:

A County Court Judgement (CCJ) is a court order issued against you, saying that you owe someone money and must make a repayment.

A CCJ is a result of a creditor making a claim against you, usually after you have failed to keep up repayments on a loan, credit card, or other financial agreement. When a creditor files a claim, the court will send you a 'Claim Form' setting out how much the creditor says you owe, and giving any other details of the claim. At this point, if you settle the debt no more action should be taken

Well never having one i would'nt know....mind you my elusive lodger(who ever he is) has quite a few...he as debts totaling

so your lying then?

i think the odd reset down as non-chargeable is gross-misconduct and theft and an internal issue to the comapny involved.

I think the bigger concern is disabling stuff or putting systems on test etc for serious money.

I have never been offered a bribe for anything serious, but i have been asked to lie etc for insurance purposes and have always laughed and said your joking right? difficult one to handle. but then i have never worked for a national

are you infering that anyone who works for a national is likly to be on the take stewymac?

James

no im not lying,but im not daft enough to know it doesnt go on,its not what id call a major crime like you say putting a system on test for a warehouse full of plasma tvs well thats different...who hasnt recieved a gift this time of year from a customer,be it a nice red,whisky or a crisp

i think that one is classed as defrauding the state. People get locked up for that one!!

Rog, hopefully they get what you were on about now!!

i dont think you will be in crown court for a fiddle job,let alone sharing a cell with a murderer....there are lots of co's around,not just alarm co's now because the fiddle jobs have got to much and they realise they can make a living out of it,if you dont belive that happens your burying you head mate...

and ive just learned how to quote a post properly...easy when you know how... :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
I would be weary of someone with a job per year history.

Why would that be???? i have had to move at least 4 times in ten years not because i wanted too because A.D.T came along and made all of us redundant never lost a job because i cannot preform etc

Archived