Security Installer Community

What Do You Think Of Menvier Systems?

Guest Rocky

yep same company, i think your issue is id generally

Your quite right, it does relate to iD, very badly let down by the product, TS2500 with iD nodes, any convetional systems I will always use Scantronic.

Your quite right, it does relate to iD, very badly let down by the product, TS2500 with iD nodes, any convetional systems I will always use Scantronic.

Now was you brave enough to use scanny's IDIS???

Love it or hate it - personally I love iD and have found it great to work with and very convenient to use;

Have many on sites - TS2500 with iDNodes, TS690 iD, TS800 iD, brilliant!

i HATE id,if you use one cable which is the whole point,one cable one fault you have the whole system down..no good...tho they are the same co..scany are far better and have a better track record...

tho they are the same co..scany are far better and have a better track record...

They may have had a better track record but now they are produced on exactly the same production line how can you say they are far better now?

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Guest CHRISATBSS

i agee scanny would be my first choice after galaxy i think its not the product but the ease of programming on the scanny very easy unlike the menvier menu within menu and somthing as simple as changing the time and date ie once engineer menu 2 selected and option 2 / 3 is selected there is noting but lines untill you put in the time date so never sure if what you ate doing is correct. good thing with menvier is the ability to test digi outputs with out having to set the alarm

i have worked on lots of different intruder alarms in installing and service and still find the scanny very reliable and installer friendly .

test and programming options kept the same from start except the 9500 and the 816 840 8136

chris

castle care anyone?

We have started using the euro meridian, branded as the premiere range for our company and its excellent. very simple programing nice pcb layout plug in ribbon connector for red care connection, plug in expander and digi cards. new rkp looks a bit flashy though. still don't know too much about it but its a good grade 2 and grade 3 panel.

castle care anyone?

We have started using the euro meridian, branded as the premiere range for our company and its excellent. very simple programing nice pcb layout plug in ribbon connector for red care connection, plug in expander and digi cards. new rkp looks a bit flashy though. still don't know too much about it but its a good grade 2 and grade 3 panel.

Have fitted quiet a few G3 euro's, upload-download is great (apart from the fact that you have to upload the full event log). The one problem we have had was a few panels crashing and reverting back to a non g3 panel, losing the programme, users and logs (make sure you have a backup of all your installs). The fault was with the msx card and/or card slot, have had to replace a few panels. :ranting:

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived