Security Installer Community

What Do You Think Of Menvier Systems?

Guest Rocky

I'm a Menvier man, have been since the days of Mumford & White/Tunstall Security.

After Oct 2005 and the EN debacle I stopped using Menvier in favour of the new Galaxy but I have gone back and am happy with the M800 and M1000 - currently an M800 kit is available for a bit over

What's in an M800 kit?

Does the M800 compare to the TS690 gear?

Do you buy direct from Menvier or do you buy from distributor?

The M800 is a better panel than the TS690 - think small TS2500 with extras and you have it, it comes with end station and LCD remote keypad (prox keypad available).

Menvier also make the M600 and M500 series panels which are cheaper and more like the old TS690/590 - check www.coopersecurity.co.uk for specifics of the Menvier range.

I buy from a distributor not Menvier

The M800 is a better panel than the TS690 - think small TS2500 with extras and you have it, it comes with end station and LCD remote keypad (prox keypad available).

Menvier also make the M600 and M500 series panels which are cheaper and more like the old TS690/590 - check www.coopersecurity.co.uk for specifics of the Menvier range.

I buy from a distributor not Menvier

Think 2500 with all the panels now, they all program the same way. Its a more logical step by step menu and all the panels are the same, unless you get the ones with more features of course.

cheers

Menvier make good solid panels and after the recent colaboration between the cooper group the new scanny 95 and M1000 are very similar

the 690r is a very good wireless pannel so the new wireless menvier will be eagerly awaited by many

also the tech support do know their stuff

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Archived