Security Installer Community

Atg (ash Technology Group) Series 6000 User Manual

Guest s1myr

Hi. Does anyone have a user manual for the ATG Series 6000 control panel? I've just moved into a house that has one. I have the user code but have no idea how to change the code or even set the alarm (putting the code into the panel seems to set off the alarm after a short period even if I've left the house and locked up! :realmad: ). Also does anyone have an idea if this control panel can be used to dial a number if the alarm goes off? Thanks in advance.

Hi. Does anyone have a user manual for the ATG Series 6000 control panel? I've just moved into a house that has one. I have the user code but have no idea how to change the code or even set the alarm (putting the code into the panel seems to set off the alarm after a short period even if I've left the house and locked up! :realmad: ). Also does anyone have an idea if this control panel can be used to dial a number if the alarm goes off? Thanks in advance.

Hi

Wasn't this panel the same as the Scantronic 9100?

cheers

Dave

I thought the 6000 was a G60?

The Gal 60 was the Modern Alarms Series 6000 and the Galaxy 500 was the Modern Alarms Series 6500.

I think the ATG (Ash Technology Group) Series 6000 is a different animal. In hindsight I think the 9100 copy is an ATG MX48.

SO what is an ATG 6000????

What buttons have you got on keypad and what does it look like?

cheers

Dave

The Gal 60 was the Modern Alarms Series 6000 and the Galaxy 500 was the Modern Alarms Series 6500.

I think the ATG (Ash Technology Group) Series 6000 is a different animal. In hindsight I think the 9100 copy is an ATG MX48.

SO what is an ATG 6000????

What buttons have you got on keypad and what does it look like?

cheers

Dave

Thanks for your help so far. I found a picture of a 9100 and it certainly looks something like that. I'm at work so can't tell 100% yet. Will check tonight.

Hi

Wasn't this panel the same as the Scantronic 9100?

cheers

Dave

No,

3000 series was the 9100 (god bless it)

3200 series was the 9800

3400 series was the 9600

4500 series was the 9500

6000 was the Galaxy 60

Can't remember the rest of em :(

Ash group owned modern as I'm sure your aware. just looking for a pic of the 6000 keypad.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

No,

3000 series was the 9100 (god bless it)

3200 series was the 9800

3400 series was the 9600

4500 series was the 9500

6000 was the Galaxy 60

Can't remember the rest of em :(

Ash group owned modern as I'm sure your aware. just looking for a pic of the 6000 keypad.

Regards

Bellman

The control panel definitely looks like a 9100 / 9105 (haven't found a picture of a G60 yet) . The keypad is in the same place as the 9100 and it has the 8 "number" buttons plus the 8 other lights (power, part, day, alarm, tamper etc.) plus the LED display in the top right corner. I can take a picture of it if that helps??

My panel seems to have 6 zones plus connection to smoke alarms. It also has two panic buttons.

Is this a decent box or worth replacing? Also does anyone have the answers to my original questions??

Thanks

to make it dial something it will need a communicator of sorts adding to it. the 9100 used to be a police response grade panel so will do the basics you need. Also even though its old its a solid panel and if it works 100% id leave it alone unless your gonna put the equivelent of its day in (ie a top grade panel) and just add a coominicator if you want siganlling or a dialler if you want it to ring mobiles etc. Better with a comm and a monitoring station as you can send test signals etc, but a speech dialler is cheaper i just dont like them

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived