Security Installer Community

Galaxy 3 144c

Installing a galaxy 3 144C, i have a problem with the comms. I keep getting a comm fail message on comm1 after i trigger an output. The line is 100%, and i've entered my mobile number in the tele number 1 and its ringing it ok. does anyone have any ideas how to solve the problem? :(

www.cashel-electrics.co.uk

CEF :whistle: or maybe EBay :slackjaw1:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

you are using the tel number 1 so it needs to call a reciever not a mobile.. Iys not a speech dialler mate! Why are you using such a big panel, and where did you get it from?

can't really say on this forum where it is i'm installing it and where i got it from as this is a public forum, don't think my employers would like it. i know its not a speech dialer, i done that to make sure the panel was dialing out ok. its dialing an 0906 number but the signals aren't going through and the comms fail com1 message bleeps up a few mins after i've triggered the output. i'm only looking for some advice mate, no need to get your knickers in a twist!!

my point is this is a 'proper' panel thats all, i dont want to know where its going just where you got it from

If your dialling an 09 number you havnt got premiuem rate calling barred.

Plus i was wondering where you got it from as support questions should be directed at them

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

my point is this is a 'proper' panel thats all, i dont want to know where its going just where you got it from

Plus i was wondering where you got it from as support questions should be directed at them

Looks like that precious exclusivity has fallen over James!

cheers

Dave

can't really say on this forum where it is i'm installing it and where i got it from as this is a public forum, don't think my employers would like it. i know its not a speech dialer, i done that to make sure the panel was dialing out ok. its dialing an 0906 number but the signals aren't going through and the comms fail com1 message bleeps up a few mins after i've triggered the output. i'm only looking for some advice mate, no need to get your knickers in a twist!!

can`t really say on a public forum how to make it work like you want either.

Touch

there is no 09 barr on the line, i checked that out too. im just new to the security side, im an electrician and i now work for a very well known national company, the problem will get sorted tomorrow im just wanting to learn myself what the possible problem is and maybe some advice on how to fix it. im installing a g3 144c because its the only panel that can perform the different setting requirements, i.e timed setting of different zones. going by your answer i maybe shouldn't have bothered you with my question, im only after some guidance not someone trying to turn me after as if they have no time!! sorry for annoying you!!

there is no 09 barr on the line, i checked that out too. im just new to the security side, im an electrician and i now work for a very well known national company, the problem will get sorted tomorrow im just wanting to learn myself what the possible problem is and maybe some advice on how to fix it. im installing a g3 144c because its the only panel that can perform the different setting requirements, i.e timed setting of different zones. going by your answer i maybe shouldn't have bothered you with my question, im only after some guidance not someone trying to turn me after as if they have no time!! sorry for annoying you!!

Please don't take offence. You just stepped into an exisiting row on here which has nothing to do with you or your problem.

The Galaxy panel is supposed to be exclusive to the trade and not avialable to novices, hence James is upset and me and Breff find it highly amusing. The laughter is not aimed at you but at the topic, sorry mate.

Dave

You didnt, it takes more than that. However you state this is a public domain, if your in the trade register and you will gain access to a lot more than you see at the moment. This will involve verifcation that you are in fact in the trade, as we have all done ourselves.

It does say at the top as you log in that manuals and advice of a security nature are not given out. If you had read this you may not have been taken aback by the replies given.

cheers

Archived